San Diego Property Sellers
A Good San Diego Listing Agent Will Bring You About 10% to 15% More Money On The Sale Of Your Home.
Our commitment to you is that we will deliver beyond your expectations. When we do this, you will refer our services to those you care about who also need real estate consulting services. We bring a wealth of experience in law and finance to each of our real estate transactions, and the communication channels are always open. The quality and reliability of our services are unparalleled.
Other Resources for Home Sellers:
- A Simple Checklist GUARANTEED To Increase Your Selling Price By $10,000.00 or more!
- How To Insist Upon Added Professional Services At No Cost When You Sell Your Home.
- Information on Financing and Refinancing
- Common Terms Used In Residential Real Estate Transactions
- San Diego Real Estate
What we do as your San Diego Listing Agent:
- Create and implement a powerful marketing plan.
- Maximize your return from the sale of your property.
- Maintain open and honest communications with you about condition and price of your property.
- Keep a steady, objective, and professional attitude throughout the course of the transaction.
San Diego Realty Pro’s 30 Day Sales and Marketing Plan
- Consult with you to establish your goals
- Evaluate the competition
- Establish a fair market price
- Create a task list for making your property more salable, provide referrals to professionals who can complete the work, and help you coordinate with the professionals.
- Assist with the forms, disclosures and administrative tasks required to list the property.
- Implement the marketing plan to maximize your property’s exposure.
The Marketing Plan:
- List and review the highlight features of your property.
- Create and distribute a custom property statement.
- Schedule a photo shoot for an online Virtual Tour if appropriate.
- Distribute TARGETED Advertisements about your property.
- Enter the property listing in the MLS – Multiple Listing Service.
- Submit ad to the San Diego Union Tribune if appropriate.
- Enter the listing onto the Internet: Homeadvisor.com, Realtor.com
- Schedule tour of your property with area agents if appropriate.
- Install the “For Sale” sign.
- Advertise and hold “Open Houses” as appropriate to avoid over-exposure.
- Invite your neighbors to the first open house.
- Track potential buyer and agent comments.
- Follow up with other agents showing property.
- Give you weekly updates on activity and market conditions.
- Set up your own 1-800 Number to Advertise Your Home
Administrative Tasks Handled by Your San Diego Realty Pros Listing Agent:
- Schedule and coordinate any agreed-upon presale inspections.
- Order the Natural Hazards Disclosure Report.
- Manage Escrow, making sure that you and the buyer sign all necessary documents.
- Accompany inspectors and appraisers to the property, as needed.
- Receive and go over all offers with you.
- Review financing possibilities.
- Pick up keys, garage door openers, etc… and deliver to the new buyer.
- Arrange for the delivery of your proceeds check.
The Benefits to You, The Seller:
- Peace of mind, knowing that your transaction is being handled by PROFESSIONALS who want to maintain a lifelong relationship with you.
- Time-savings, as the bulk of the selling responsibilities are handled by your real estate consultant.
- Maximum return on your equity investment.